Dear Readers and Writers for Literacy Voices,
As the co-editors of Literacy Voices, we are glad you are here! Literacy Voices is a journal published tri-annually by the Montana State Reading Council. We welcome a variety of articles to the journal, including research articles, innovative teaching ideas, and book reviews. All submissions should be between 3,000-5,000 words, using APA style of citations, and carefully edited.
We welcome suggestions about the journal and look forward to your input.
Thank you for your commitment to literacy and to your commitment to Literacy Voices and to MSRC!
- Effect of Time Spent Independently Reading on Reading Proficiency
- Reflections and Possibilities: The One-and-Done Senior Paper
- The Challenges of Teacher Qualification Policies
- The Long and Winding Road: Supporting Student Creativity in Poetry Writing
- Effectiveness of SSR in the Classroom
- Teachers as Readers
- A Second Chance at Learning
- Wanted: Student Writers
- Figuring Out “Big” Words
- Being an Uncommon Teacher