College Graduate Credit
Earn one graduate credit from Montana State University-Billings.
2020 COLLEGE CREDIT
Participants of the Virtual Montana State Reading Conference will learn research based and practice based literacy strategies to enhance their teaching practice.
(Include point values for each assignment and a total points possible.)
1. Attend 12.5 clock hours of instruction at the conference.
2. Complete a one page reflection which answers these three questions:
1. What new strategies did you gain as a result of this conference?
2. How will this conference impact your teaching practice?
3. What did you gain as a professional as a result of this conference?
(Students must accrue 80% of the total points possible to receive a pass for the course. This course must be Pass/Fail and cannot be graded.)
Students must attend all session and complete the paper for a grade of P.